Owing to the resignation of the current Isle of Man Track & Field Records Administrator, the IOMAA is urgently seeking to appoint a new team member.
Working independently of any committees the Isle of Man Track & Field Records Administrator has responsibility for managing the administration of the Isle of Man Track & Field Records.
- Receiving the record claim forms and back up doumentation and ensuring they are correct
- Maintaining the master record spreadsheet
- Maintaining the records on the Website (full training will be given)
- Informing the IOMAA of new records ratified and referring any questionable ones to the IOMAA Exec Committee for advice
- Producing and distributing the Isle of Man Records Certificates
This is not an onerous position and should take no longer than 2 hours a month.
If you would like to volunteer for this important role please email email@example.com.
If this role isn’t for you but you would like to volunteer some of your time to assist the IOMAA then please get in touch.