Owing to the resignation of the current Head of Performance, the IOMAA is urgently seeking to appoint a new key team member.
Working on the Executive Committee of the IOMAA, the Head of Performance provides vision, leadership and management for the planning, implementation, funding, supervision and evaluation of elite athlete programmes within the IOMAA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Heading the Performance sub-committee of the IOMAA, reporting monthly on its activities to the Exec Committee
- Providing a point of contact for elite and other performance athletes, their coaches and families
- Developing performance pathways for elite and development elite athletes
- Developing performance funding programmes with the IOMAA Treasurer
- Liaising with IOM Sport regarding IOM Sport Aid and IOM Sport Academy
- Liaising with Commonwealth Games Committee, IOM Team Managers, Clubs and other interested parties.
If you think you would like to volunteer for this important role please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full handover will be provided by the current Head of Performance.
If this role isn’t for you but you would like to volunteer some of your time to assist the IOMAA then please get in touch.